COVID-19 Client Heroes: WellSky
WellSky is another one of our valued clients at Techwood. As a leading global health and community care technology company, WellSky is committed to supporting its clients, many of whom are directly facing COVID-19 every day. WellSky serves more than 14,000 client sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, home health and hospice franchises, government agencies, and human services organizations.
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, WellSky launched a dedicated COVID-19 educational resource center to help providers stay informed as the situation evolves each day. Throughout the duration of the coronavirus pandemic, the WellSky COVID-19 Resource Center will feature a consistently updated content library that includes webinars, tip sheets, white papers, and more. Through this resource center and other ongoing initiatives, WellSky is furthering its dedication to the long-term success of its clients during this crisis and into the future.
Included below are some of WellSky’s educational resources for providers and organizations serving people during this critical time.
- The WellSky COVID-19 Weekly Briefing – Every Tuesday, WellSky provides this free digest of COVID-19 news and actionable guidance for care providers. Written by renowned executive management consultant and policy expert, Sharon Harder of C3 Advisors, LLC, the briefing is an informed guide for you and your team.
- Coding COVID-19: Using New ICD-10 Updates in Home health Scenarios – Coding expert, Lisa Woolery, RN, BSN, BCHH-C, COQS provides practical guidance on how to use the new COVID-19 ICD-10-CM code on home health documentation while keeping regulatory, health information documentation, OASIS, and coding best practices top of mind.
- COVID-19 Weekly Update for Senior Living Providers – Every week, WellSky provides this free update of COVID-19 news and actionable guidance for senior living providers. Written by policy expert, Donna Doneski, Director of Policy and Membership at NASL, the update is an informed guide for you and your team.
- Understanding the Stages of a COVID-19 Response at Your Facility – Scott Heichel, of LeaderStat presents an important, timely, and free webinar, Responding to COVID-19: practical strategies for your facility’s current situation, which will provide practical strategies to help SNFs prepare or continue to fight COVID-19 in their facility.
- YOUR AGENCY vs. COVID-19: The Legal, Compliance, and Operational Issues Home Health & Hospice Leaders Must Understand to Win – Join a team of three renowned home health/hospice experts to get up to date on the many rapid changes spanning legal, compliance, and operational issues related to COVID-19.
- Understanding Telehealth in Rehabilitation During the Age of COVID-19 – In this free tip sheet, Jeff S. Baird, JD and Kelly T. Custer, JD of Brown & Fortunato, PC provide analysis on how rehabilitation providers can use temporarily approved telehealth services in their facilities or practices.
- COVID-19 & Aging Services: How CBOs and State Agencies Can Adapt – This webinar will help you craft a long-term strategy to address COVID-19, as well as any future crisis. A panel of four state agency directors cover planning for emergency preparedness, alternate forms of service delivery, new data collection standards, and more.
- Infection Control for COVID-19: Protecting Your Patients and Yourself – Join renowned infection control specialist Mary McGoldrick, MS, RN, CRNI® for a free webinar that will provide practical guidance on how to prevent and control the transmission of COVID-19 and strengthen your infection prevention and control program.
- Overcoming Isolation: Addressing COVID-19 Challenges in Long-Term Care Facilities – To combat COVID-19 visitation and group activity restrictions, WellSky’s solutions experts have provided practical tips to help facilities keep residents engaged during these unprecedented times.
- Basic Infection and Control Procedures – In this free video, Barbara Katz, RN, MSN reviews basic infection prevention and control procedures that are critical in helping to protect you and your colleagues from spreading COVID-19.
- Preparing Your CoC and Local Homelessness System for COVID-19 – The spread of the coronavirus is of special concern to shelters and those serving the homeless population. This overview consolidates HUD guidance into an effective action plan for Continuums of Care.
- Eight Tips for Agencies Serving Older Adults and People with Disabilities – The spread of the coronavirus is of special to concern to those serving older adults and people with disabilities. This resource provides eight quick tips to prepare your organization.
- Recognizing and Instituting Emergency Procedures – In this free video, Barbara Katz, RN, MSN reviews how to recognize and institute emergency procedures.
- Spring Compliance Alert for Home Health and Hospice – This alert, written by renowned compliance expert and executive consultant Sharon Harder, provides insights on the top compliance issues facing home health and hospice and includes an extensive update on COVID-19.
A full list of their resources can be found at their COVID-19 Resource Center.